Trinity M.E. Church Parsonage
1100 East Spring Street
New Albany, IN 47150

Listing Description:
This home was constructed in 1901 as the parsonage for Trinity Methodist Episcopal Church. The church was constructed in 1890 and was located two blocks east, at the southwest corner of East 13th and Spring streets. The edifice was demolished in the late 1950s when the church, by then known as Trinity United Methodist, moved to a suburban location Charlestown Road. The photos below shows the parsonage circa 1905, virtually unchanged from its current appearance, as well as the church itself.

Driving Directions:

Additional Information:
Building Style: Queen Anne
Year Built: 1901

Photo Gallery:

Click a Photo Above for a Larger Version

Bookmark and Share  Print 
Copyright © 2024
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved