HOME | ABOUT | NEWS | EVENTS | RESOURCES | FAQs | CONTACT | TOUR

 
Frank and Anna Boyd House
335 East 14th Street
New Albany, IN 47150




Listing Description:
D. Frank Boyd purchased this lot in September 1897 for $440 and had the house built by the time the 1899 New Albany City Directory was published. Frank and Anna Cochran were married in November 1897 at Centenary Methodist Church, located in downtown New Albany. Mr. Boyd’s occupation was listed as a molder, and was probably an employee at one of the many iron works located in New Albany.

After the Boyds sold the home in March 1906 for $800, the structure was used for rental purposes a number of years.



Driving Directions:




Additional Information:
 
Building Style: shotgun
Year Built: c.1898
 

Bookmark and Share  Print 
 
Copyright © 2018
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved