HOME | ABOUT | NEWS | EVENTS | RESOURCES | FAQs | CONTACT | TOUR

 
commercial building
421 East Market Street
New Albany, IN 47150




Listing Description:
This tiny building, rehabbed in 2018 as an office, was originally a gas station. A portion of the building is visible in the photo below - from the collection of Bethel A.M.E. Church - showing a parade on East 5th Street in the 1940s or 50s. At that time this was a Sinclair station.



Driving Directions:




Additional Information:
 
Building Style: vernacular
Year Built: c.1920
 



Photo Gallery:

Click a Photo Above for a Larger Version

Bookmark and Share  Print 
 
Copyright © 2019
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved