HOME | ABOUT | NEWS | EVENTS | RESOURCES | FAQs | CONTACT | TOUR

 
house
310 East Main Street
New Albany, IN 47150




Listing Description:
This structure may have been built as early as 1860, but was either rebuilt or significantly remodeled circa 1880. It was originally used as a boot and shoe shop - William Blumberg Boot & Shoes - but was later a residence.

From 1905 through 1944, several different families occupied the home. Anel and Alberta Rhodes purchased the property in 1947, and resided here through 1970.



Driving Directions:




Additional Information:
 
Building Style: gable-front
Year Built: c.1870
 

Bookmark and Share  Print 
 
Copyright © 2021
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved