HOME | ABOUT | NEWS | EVENTS | RESOURCES | FAQs | CONTACT | TOUR

 
W. T. Grant Building
336 Pearl Street
New Albany, IN 47150




Listing Description:
This modern building was constructed in 1957 for W. T. Grant & Company, which had formerly occupied the Baer's Bazaar building across Pearl Street. It was later home for many years to The Fashion Shop.

The older, Italianate-style building - Washington C. DePauw's Ledger Block, which housed the New Albany Ledger - that occupied the site prior to the construction of this building is seen in the left of the 1933 photo below.



Driving Directions:




Additional Information:
 
Building Style: modern
Year Built: 1957
 



Photo Gallery:

Click a Photo Above for a Larger Version

Bookmark and Share  Print 
 
Copyright © 2021
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved