HOME | ABOUT | NEWS | EVENTS | RESOURCES | FAQs | CONTACT | TOUR

 
Lipps-National Building
219 East Main Street
New Albany, IN 47150




Listing Description:
Before this 1951 vernacular-style building, a two-story frame structure occupied this site through the mid 1930s. John and Elsie Lipps purchased the property in November of 1950 and this building was completed in 1951. The Lipps located their printing and engineering companies here and remained until their new facility was completed on Vincennes Street.



Driving Directions:




Additional Information:
 
Building Style: vernacular
Year Built: 1951
 

Bookmark and Share  Print 
 
Copyright © 2018
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved