HOME | ABOUT | NEWS | EVENTS | RESOURCES | FAQs | CONTACT | TOUR

 
Newburger-Lind House
616 East Main Street
New Albany, IN 47150




Listing Description:
This house and the one immediately to its east, at 620 East Main, were both built as investment properties in 1900. Both were constructed for John F. McCulloch, President of the New Albany National Bank. The first resident of this home was William S. Newburger, whose parents lived next door at 620. William worked for his father at the White House Department Store, on Pearl Street in downtown New Albany.



Driving Directions:




Additional Information:
 
Building Style: Queen Anne
Year Built: 1900
 

Bookmark and Share  Print 
 
Copyright © 2018
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved