HOME | ABOUT | NEWS | EVENTS | RESOURCES | FAQs | CONTACT | TOUR

 
Knipe-Love-Coleman House
812 Cedar Bough Place
New Albany, IN 47150




Listing Description:
The original owner of this 1902 dwelling was Pauline M. Knipe, widow of William Knipe. By 1911, George Love and his family owned the property, and lived here until the mid-1920s. After a short occupancy by Jesse R. Tyson and family, the Coleman family acquired the property around 1929. It was first owned by Charles Coleman, and in the 1950s was the home of Poucher and Glenda Coleman. Poucher Coleman worked for the Courier-Journal and the Louisville Times. The Colemans occupied the house until 1984.



Driving Directions:




Additional Information:
 
Building Style: gabled ell
Year Built: 1902
 

Bookmark and Share  Print 
 
Copyright © 2018
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved