HOME | ABOUT | NEWS | EVENTS | RESOURCES | FAQs | CONTACT | TOUR

 
Baldwin-Thorn House
835 Cedar Bough Place
New Albany, IN 47150




Listing Description:
Edward H. and Sue Baldwin were the original owners of this dwelling, which was built in 1904. It later became home to the Henry H. Collins family, which owned a shoe store in downtown New Albany. Robert and Jean Thorn owned the dwelling for many years. Mr. Thorn was associated with L. Thorn and Sons, a seed store.



Driving Directions:




Additional Information:
 
Building Style: Queen Anne/Free Classic
Year Built: 1904
 

Bookmark and Share  Print 
 
Copyright © 2018
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved