HOME | ABOUT | NEWS | EVENTS | RESOURCES | FAQs | CONTACT | TOUR

 
Bentley-Kahl-Conti House
811 Cedar Bough Place
New Albany, IN 47150




Listing Description:
Constructed in 1904, this dwelling changed hands a number of times over the early twentieth century. The first occupant was H.C. Bentley, who resided in the dwelling from 1904 to 1907. Other occupants over the years included Frank Craig, a paint salesman, and baker C.J. Barth. One of the longest terms of ownership was that of Laura C. Kahl , who resided in the dwelling from 1921 until about 1941. In 1955, Basil Conti acquired the property and remained at this location through 1973. 



Driving Directions:




Additional Information:
 
Building Style: gabled ell/Folk Victorian
Year Built: 1904
 

Bookmark and Share  Print 
 
Copyright © 2018
New Albany Historic
Preservation Commission
All Rights Reserved